GENERAL & COSMETIC SERVICES
Whether this is your first ever visit to the dentist or you’re a seasoned pro, our Sacramento staff at Dr. Ryan Wilgus DDS is there to make this as easy as possible for you. Our experienced team of dental professionals are here to put you at ease and make your visit as pleasant as possible.
We are always excited about meeting new patients at the first visit to our office. This important visit will consist of a thorough examination and a discussion of potential treatment options.
During the initial examination for each patient, we will address the following;
- Full Mouth X Rays & Oral Cancer Screening
- Review Medical and Dental History
- Discuss what treatment procedures will be used to correct the problem
- Create a comprehensive dental plan unique to your needs
- Discuss how long will treatment take and how much will it cost
- Answer any questions about insurance coverage and payment options
While we can often answer these general questions about treatment during the initial examination, we will address specific areas after careful analysis of the diagnostic records. We feel it is important to analyze each patient’s specific needs, because in-depth analysis leads to superior results and higher patient satisfaction.
We will then schedule the next appointment as required. We want to ensure that our patients leave the office with a clear understanding of their specific needs, what the treatment will consist of and how long it will take.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your first visit:
- Your chief concerns
- Any significant medical history
- Let us know if there has been a panoramic X-ray taken within the past year.
- Don’t have insurance? We can see if we can offer some assistance.
- Have insurance? We take most dental insurances and our experienced staff will make dealing with your insurance company a breeze.